Want to start a new adventure ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok buddies,   first of all i want to thank you all for all your support after this sad conclusion within ar51.   As you are numerous to want to build something new, i'm your man.   Let's get started  

CROSSSFIRE HC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much.  :)

Oh about that haha...   I stopped development for now. All I can say is that it has 3 traps so far, looks very nice & clean (CoD4 lighting has the potential to look beautiful) I also have a basic

Rules:-No swearing directly to other people.-No racism of any kind.-No Hacking/Cheating/Scripts-No arguing with admins.-No recruiting for your clan or advertising anything.-No spam.-No wearing tag without beeing accepted in clan-No wallbanging acti in deathrun.-Players must support their team and play the objective.That's a load of rules lol

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As structure I suggest this.Top Leader (100)Recruiting Leader (100)Forum Leader (100)Ban forum Leader (100)Head Admins (80)Full Admins (60)Admins (40)Rookies (20)Some servers maybe 5 to start, some popular mods.

Your idea is good, but too complex. I'm sure there can only be one person (just like when there was just Kev and Sub)

These two (another one, bc the one is already Sub) can take care of the secondary level 100 sections you suggested.

Regards,

~z

Ok let's start,

First of all, great idea to make a new team.

I think we should accept all old members. Atm, everybody here is trusted.

We should keep the rules and the SoP.

But, the ranks should be different.

For me, the Rookie Admin rank was a bit useless. You can prove everything by having the whole commands. The access to qb3 and echelon not but a lot of rookies had problems when they got SA cause they didn't know the commands.

Substanz is the great leader, that's normal.

Leader (100)

HA (80)

SA (60)

Member (10)

FU (0)

It's simple.

We should begin with a basic team, so 1 leader, idk 2 HA maybe, like 4 SA and the others members.

That's Sub's choice, you take the one you want and it's only a begin.

Let's go with 4 servers like Desert said, it's easier.

That's all, ohhh wait. Do we have a name for this team? lol

Doge likes this

Ok let's start,

First of all, great idea to make a new team.

I think we should accept all old members. Atm, everybody here is trusted.

We should keep the rules and the SoP.

But, the ranks should be different.

For me, the Rookie Admin rank was a bit useless. You can prove everything by having the whole commands. The access to qb3 and echelon not but a lot of rookies had problems when they got SA cause they didn't know the commands.

Substanz is the great leader, that's normal.

Leader (100)

HA (80)

SA (60)

Member (10)

FU (0)

It's simple.

We should begin with a basic team, so 1 leader, idk 2 HA maybe, like 4 SA and the others members.

That's Sub's choice, you take the one you want and it's only a begin.

Let's go with 4 servers like Desert said, it's easier.

That's all, ohhh wait. Do we have a name for this team? lol

I think its better when all the new members get the normal 20 b3 admin. So they have the power to just warn ppl.

and 40 normal admins and 60 trusted admins for banning ppl 

Regards,

@Chris