Cheater on the CSGO Servers

Player Name : MaikeleleRL (pretending to be a pro player)
Player ID (If known) : http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaikeleleMaikelBillOfficial/
Reason: he is a level 1 account destroying people on the server, he claims he is a smurf (alt account to wreck noobs) but infact will not show us his main account, he also claims his main account is VAC Banned(banned for cheating)so that gives me even more of a suspicion that he is using cheats.
Date and Time :18:56 GMT 22/11/15
Server Name : nN | Competitive#1 | All Maps (CSGO Servers)

extra info - i have played CS for long enough to tell if somebody is cheating or not, and i can tell that he is cheating, hence the reason he is on a level 1 account, that means he has just created his account and not played any official matchmaking games, also, if you cheat on community, you are less likely to be banned, becaus there is no overwatch for it.

thanks for reading my ban request and i highly request that you consider banning this cheater.

thanks.

Runny and QuickBreakdown like this

you do not seem to realize, that people do not smurf "community" servers. i have also played enough CS to know that he is not a smurf.

also, if he claims his main account is VAC Banned, that means he has cheated, so that gives me even more reason to think that he is cheating.

also, i was playing with my friends, 1 is global and 1 is supreme, so in my team were 2 globals 1 supreme and some other randoms, and we were getting destroyed, you cannot smurf at the highest rank.

Sluffy, we dont think you can't recognize a cheat or not. We just day we can't ban without evidence.

It struck me in the beginning as well, but now I do understand it. This is one way which we don't get as much false bans as others.

Also, some people might start grabbing the oppurtunity to try and get a good player banned, or someone they just dont like.

http://i61.tinypic.com/300wvar.pnghttp://csgo-stats.com/76561198077870943/graphic.png

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.†- Dr. Seuss

"Watch your past with compassion, embrace your future with desire." - Mr. @Substanz <3

well, you cannot really get evidence of a player cheating unless you switch to spectator, which would then make them start playing like an idiot again, i do understand where you are coming from but all im saying is level 1 brand new steam account, main account vac banned, stands out as a cheater to me.

If he shows up here, asking why he got banned, and we can't show him any proof besides a VAC ban he has for other things.How do you think we look like?No evidence = no banAnd that is not enough evidence. Sorry.We need clear proof of hacking, things like recorded clips. I dunno if you have anything to record, but game apps like Raptr AMD have, or bandicam/fraps. 

We do can keep an eye out for him

Thanks for your effort and for the report. CLOSED

Runny likes this