Nickname(s) In-game : Hawcity 

Real name (optional) : Mohamed

Location (country) : Belgique Mais je suis marocain :) (Belgium, but I am from Marocco)

Xfire/Steam/Skype : Hawcity 

Games that you play on :  Cod2 , Cod4

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? :  RotU-Zombie , Dr , Ktk , CDJUMP 

GUID (only last 8-digit) :   Je sais pas ?  ( I don't know)

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : 1 - 4 Heures par jour  (around 1 till 4 hours a day)

Why do you want to join us ? :  Je veux rejoindre nN parce que je suis étonné de la convivialité de la communauté et il serait agréable de rencontre de nouvelles personnes au sein de la communauté . ( I want to rejoin nN, because I am amazed how comfortable it is here, and I will be pleased to know the new people)

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :  Ouais peux fois dans cod4 Zombie et deathrun je suis sur un petit majors de clan mais il est petit nous havent rien comme serveur ou qch obtenu s'il vous plait ,il n'est pas smith :D ( I play Rotu and deathrun, which nN didnt had before)

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : AR51 

Adittional info : Bonjour amis :)

JJBKILLER likes this

xfDOMJ2.gifux5dNMl.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why hide ??  <_<   i quitte AR51 swear here look http://ar51.eu/user/11063-city/   I do not want because Heinz are ketchup i quitte    Now change new  Name Hawcity

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:27 AM http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname. Play fair, be active on our forum and servers. Before continuing,

GL who ever u r :P :D 

I welcome you here,

...but although this a multicultural place, I would be delighted to see your text also translated in english..

I understand, that french is also very widely used language, but not as many people speak it, as english, i think.

If I would make my application in estonian, you guys would have trouble to even find a translator...

I have met you ingame in our servers, glad to see your app.

Be active and follow rules, enjoy servers and forums.

All the best to You.

Evinrude.

RCA likes this

I welcome you here,

...but although this a multicultural place, I would be delighted to see your text also translated in english..

I understand, that french is also very widely used language, but not as many people speak it, as english, i think.

If I would make my application in estonian, you guys would have trouble to even find a translator...

I have met you ingame in our servers, glad to see your app.

Be active and follow rules, enjoy servers and forums.

All the best to You.

Evinrude.

Done, not very sure on the 'Why should we accept you' due to combined french and english text with type errors :pBut I wrote everythin in big words

Thanks Badass for the translation.

Maybe he could do it by himself if he really wants to show he wanna be a member.

Without any hostility, I've two questions :

1. Why don't you use Heinz and not Hawcity (your registred the same day with two different names and same IP adress) ?

Why do you connect with "Heinz" alias instead of "Hawcity ? Something to hide ?

2. You have used the same text you wrote on your AR51 application, just an exact copy/paste. A bit difficult to believe that you are sincere. Even I can understand that the language is a barrier difficult to exceed.

I remain sceptical on your commitment.

I have (sorry Heinz) my doubts aswell.  You said you were bored of cod 4 when you previously left here. But within 10 days you were back in AR51.I know for fact that you are active, but I lost a bit of my trust in you. If you show that you are pleased to be here, then I won't stand in your way.