The upgrade to Minecraft 1.16.1 is completed! The 1.15.2. world 'pluto' is currently disabled. Everything in this world is safe.
During the time that Mojang will take to patch MC-191388, you will be able to play on the new 1.16 world.
When the next bugfix of Minecraft arrives, we will enable the portal to go back to the old 1.15.2 world ('pluto').
Server changelog for 1.16 below:
- Added Multiverse-Inventories v3.0.0
- Added new world lobby (default spawn)
- Added new world saturn
- Replaced Holograms plugin with HolographicDisplays plugin
- Updated Anti-xray config to obfuscate the newly added blocks
- Updated AcceptTheRules from 2.0 to 2.5
- Updated AdvancedBan from 2.1.8 to 2.2.0
- Updated CoreProtect from 2.18.2 to 19.0
- Updated EssentialsX* from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Updated GriefPrevention to latest version
- Updated GriefPreventionFlags from 5.8.5 to 5.9.0
- Updated Matrix from 4.8.10 to 5.0.1
- Updated ProtocolLib to latest version
- Updated ShopKeepers from 2.9.2 to 2.10.0
- Updated StackMob from 5.1.0 to 5.2.2
- Updated WorldEdit from 7.1.0 to 7.2.0 beta 2
- Updated WorldGuard from 7.0.2 to 7.0.4 beta
- Removed Shulker Datapack and Mobheads due to incompability with v1.16.x. Will be re-added in the near future as they become compatible again.
If anything is missing or broken, please post a suggestion here: http://noname.zone/i...13-suggestions/