Introduction :D

Hello :D

I started recently to play on your server(used before to play, but not that much), I liked it, so now I'm regular ^^

So my name is Amina. Living in Bosnia&Herzegovina, and 19 years old. Finished medicine school last year( thank God xD) Currently I'm doing an internship in a hospital.

In free time I'm sleeping :DD going out with friends, listening music and playing cod. Started to play cod few years ago around 2010 i think, made a pause and then again started to play since myb summer, not really sure. My sister actually tought me to play cod xD I think that's in our blood :P

I would describe me as a really helpful person and loyal. Family type xD

Hmm don't know what else to write..

So yes :D as I wrote already I like your servers, members. I'm usually on killhouse, shipment sometime. Members are very friendly and kind :) and as I saw there are some girls, like that too :D glad I'm not only girl here

That's it :D

Greets

I was wondering where's your intro :)

I wish you a warm welcome to the nN

Stay active on the forum, obey and enforce our rules and stop kicking my ass so much in game :P ;)

Looking forward to play with you again and to see you application to join soon :)

Dobro nam došla i sretno!

AminNa likes this