mp_dr_jump_hard - halfbeat strafe

Hello guysI'd like to show you my mp_dr_jump_hard hard secret walkthrough using recently discovered "halfbeat" strafe technique. The benefits of this technique is more accurate strafes and better control in air. Moreover you don't need to do big mouse moves. Everything you can see in video down below.

And sorry for the quality, I can't completely render videos on youtube in 60fps :/

Also a small bonus, if someone doesn't see a difference :D

FiNMikeZz and Runny like this

So "half beat strafe" = minimal mouse movement + maximum movement keys?

Who discovered this? Because when I was learning to strafe a couple of years ago, I realised you could get max distance with little movement. It's weird how "noob strafes" are now a technique. Nice job man :P

PS: What speed? I see this is devmap

Mrozy likes this

ziwdnie.png

Good job Mroooz :D

So "half beat strafe" = minimal mouse movement + maximum movement keys?Who discovered this? Because when I was learning to strafe a couple of years ago, I realised you could get max distance with little movement. It's weird how "noob strafes" are now a technique. Nice job man :PPS: What speed? I see this is devmap

Halfbeat is a strafe technique which people are using for long time in Wolfenstein ET trickjump and some people just brought it to cod4.
Mrozy and Substanz like this

Good job mate!

Thanks Mysta <3

So "half beat strafe" = minimal mouse movement + maximum movement keys?Who discovered this? Because when I was learning to strafe a couple of years ago, I realised you could get max distance with little movement. It's weird how "noob strafes" are now a technique. Nice job man :PPS: What speed? I see this is devmap

Viruz 1st used it in cod4. It's possible , that you could did it by accident during 1st practises, because only the combination of keys is different. In normal strafes you are hold w + a or d all time. In halfbeat you switch between w + a and just d or w + d and just a.and the parameters are: g_speed 190 and dr_jumpers_speed 0.95, so normal speed. Just with this technique your speed increase faster on bhops.

Good job Mroooz :D

Thanks Runny <3

Good job Mroooz :DHalfbeat is a strafe technique which people are using for long time in Wolfenstein ET trickjump and some people just brought it to cod4.

Thanks Mysta <3

Viruz 1st used it in cod4. It's possible , that you could did it by accident during 1st practises, because only the combination of keys is different. In normal strafes you are hold w + a or d all time. In halfbeat you switch between w + a and just d or w + d and just a.and the parameters are: g_speed 190 and dr_jumpers_speed 0.95, so normal speed. Just with this technique your speed increase faster on bhops.

Thanks Runny <3

Thankyou both for the info. I guess you really do learn new stuff everyday!

I hit my first real CoD4 bhop the other day. Like the ones on the 3XP channel.

Demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ymtvsv

ziwdnie.png