Nickname(s) In-game : SeSena , WSG SeS

Real name (
optional) : Ahmed

Location (country) : Iraq

Xfire/Steam/Skype :  aa19944991/-/[email protected]

Games that you play on : COD4

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : KH

GUID (only last 8-digit) : f1efda2b

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : I hadn't play a lot on your servers But I am intending to. :D (I used to play 3 hours a day)

Why do you want to join us ? :  I was a member in WSG, I like it when playing with friends. COD would be more amazing when played with friends. But unfortunately WSG servers are off. So, since I like playing in group of friends, I found that your server is very amusing and interesting to join. I should mention that you have clean servers ( almost no hacks).

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I'm an experienced senior admin, I can help other admins with their duties if you accepted to add me with admins, I hope I bring humor and skill to these servers.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yes I was a member in WSG and I was Senior Admin, too.

Adittional info : I don't have any but if you have any more question, don't hestaite to ask please.

Runny, Evinrude, VaN and 1 other like this

Since I don't have much free time this month, and KH server is empty at my free time :( . I think I wasn't active enough to get the acceptance of you all, So I thought I should cancel my application for this time and try to apply on August, cause I'll have more time to spend on COD4, thank you guys.Waiting for your responses.

SeSena likes this