Since I don't have much free time this month, and KH server is empty at my free time :( . I think I wasn't active enough to get the acceptance of you all, So I thought I should cancel my application for this time and try to apply on August, cause I'll have more time to spend on COD4, thank you guys.Waiting for your responses.

SeSena likes this

Last active today 11:34 AM. And just only 3 post since june the 26th. That's just what I meant.

But no real problem with that.

Better to post less and good that posting everywhere with no sense.

Yes as I said, I didn't have much time this month. So I'll try to apply again on August cause I'll have much free time. And I guess I already mentioned that I'm from Iraq and yes my Guid has to be clean cause I'm senior admin on another servers means I always try to be clean from cheats and obey rules after all that is what admins do :) . I'm sorry about that little activity.

VooDoo likes this

Yes as I said, I didn't have much time this month. So I'll try to apply again on August cause I'll have much free time. And I guess I already mentioned that I'm from Iraq and yes my Guid has to be clean cause I'm senior admin on another servers means I always try to be clean from cheats and obey rules after all that is what admins do :) . I'm sorry about that little activity.

Nice to meet you Sir. No problem if you are not too active this month. No need to apply again. We will wait.

Just to say "try to be a bit active when you are online". Nothing bad.

Glad to meet someone who seems nice and kind, who knows what to be an admin and what rules means. We do appreciate.

If you have any question, do not hesitate, you're welcome.

SeSena likes this

Nice to meet you Sir. No problem if you are not too active this month. No need to apply again. We will wait.

Just to say "try to be a bit active when you are online". Nothing bad.

Glad to meet someone who seems nice and kind, who knows what to be an admin and what rules means. We do appreciate.

If you have any question, do not hesitate, you're welcome

No, I won't hesitate. Many thanx mate, I appreciate that.

Hello, SeSena,

Thank you for this really nice application. No need to cancel it, we can wait when you will have more time. Join us on servers when you're free, so we can know each other better ;)

Have a good day :)

Thanx JJ, I hope to know you and all NN clan members better. :)

JillyJill likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...