nN| Minecraft server relaunch!

Your suggestions and feedback did not go unnoticed: we are "relaunching" the Minecraft server.

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/87.98.133.160:25565/banner_560x95.png?random=597578

What's new:

- Latest Minecraft Version: v1.9.2.

- Economy: you can spend your hard-earned cash on blocks on the market place or other items (/balance)

- Jobs: you can now get a job in Minecraft (ha!) to earn money (/help jobs)

- Market place: a place to put items up for sale and buy items from other players using your earned money (/help globalmarket)

- Trading: a trading GUI for players (/help trade)

- Difficulty: increased to the hardest difficulty as it was way too easy

- Minigames: may be set up by admins or players, i.e. treasure hunt, deathmatch, team deathmatch, capture the flag and more. (/help minigame)

- Anti griefing: added an anti-griefing plugin that allows admins to see which blocks have been added or removed, and gives the possibility to rollback any griefing events.

- Tweaked group colors: they are now much brighter and better to read

- New map, but with the same seed

More is coming to expand the ever growing noName economy!

Explore, trade and enoy!

QmXjtKY.png

yes QBD, those jobs are bugged.If you plant sugar canes, you get tax penalty. If you break down wooden planks also tax penalty (and some wooden made stuff like doors and signs)Also planting seeds for wheat gets you penalty's and planting netherwarts. I hope you can fix those, since I probably lost a dozen of money due to it.

Substanz likes this

yes QBD, those jobs are bugged.If you plant sugar canes, you get tax penalty. If you break down wooden planks also tax penalty (and some wooden made stuff like doors and signs)Also planting seeds for wheat gets you penalty's and planting netherwarts. I hope you can fix those, since I probably lost a dozen of money due to it.

Have you tried "/jobs leave bulldozer"? Thats a job which apparently deducts money when you break blocks. If that doesn't fix the problem, then I'll have to investigate it.PS. _kawaii_candy_ added, sorry about the delay. The reason the whitelist command didn't work is because it took the wrong UUID. I don't know why it's doing that, though.

QmXjtKY.png