Nickname(s) In-game : Finny, bich_Finny, Psycho[FiN]

Real name (optional) : Aleksi

Location (country) : Finland

Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam: aaaasburger

Games that you play on : CoD4, MW2, MW3, Company of Heroes, but mainly just CoD4

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : nN servers, C4S Killhouse, and WSG Killhouse

GUID (only last 8-digit) : 187bbd95

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : Hmm.. Maybe 2 hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less..

Why do you want to join us ? : To be part of a great gaming community, and get to know great players all around the world, be part of events discussions etc.. Aaaand ofc to catch all the filthy little hackers!

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I'm funny person and great player, daily nN forum and server visitor

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : TNL, Ar51, -=RiP=-, and the loved unofficial bich_clan! :D

Adittional info : Have been thinking to apply for long time, and now though that why not! :D

Substanz, JJBKILLER, Runny and 4 others like this

ODQXIel.png?1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nickname(s) In-game : Finny, bich_Finny, Psycho[FiN] Real name (optional) : Aleksi Age : 19 Location (country) : Finland Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam: aaaasburger   Games that you play on : CoD4, M

http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname. Play fair, be active on our forum and servers. Before continuing, you should read these posts :

@ Finny   This is a little hint for you, i just checked ur log after u called our server G.Y   (LikeSir alias)   We have noticed multiple RULE 2 (language) infractions . Please show some more respect

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

P.s : well done Finny, i'm happy to see this app ! Good Luck ;)

Finny likes this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF

@ Finny

This is a little hint for you,

i just checked ur log after u called our server G.Y   (LikeSir alias)

We have noticed multiple RULE 2 (language) infractions . Please show some more respect 2 other players

F wordsG.Y wordsPlz read our server rules here http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5653-nn-serverss-rules/?p=11569 

Finny and JillyJill like this

WmNf8mO.gif