Minolt's Application

Nickname(s) In-game : Minolt

Real name (optional) :

Location (country) : France

Steam/Skype/Raptr : (Steam) minolt.cod

Games that you play on : CallOfDuty 4

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : nN|Killhouse 24/7, nN|Crossfire 24/7 (rare), Ci5 24/7 S&D, Old Gits Having Fun (mod)

GUID (only last 8-digit) : UGPTD212

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : less than an hour on weeknights, ~2,3 hours a day on weekends

Why do you want to join us ? : Good Server, with a huge community (and a french admin :D)

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I'm patient and I like to help others and share on various topics

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : 2 or 3 years ago, (GIGN)

Adittional info : 

Bennoo and Fallen like this
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nickname(s) In-game : Minolt Real name (optional) : Age : 20 Location (country) : France Steam/Skype/Raptr : (Steam) minolt.cod   Games that you play on : CallOfDuty 4 Which cod4 server(s) are

Thank you all for the kind words ! I look forward playing with you all :D

Because a good campfire is the secret to a perfect bbq ;)   Seriously, I am taken all the time during weeknights, but I play on the server on week ends, and in two weeks it's vacation time, so I'll be

Thank You. Indeed i have one question : What do you consider active ? 

Is it answering on the forums, or playing on your servers, or both ?

Besides as I said earlier, il will go back to my study (an engineering school) in 2 weeks time, so i will be mostly online during weekends or Friday nights. Is it a problem here ?

I have another question, I will have an student internet in a few weeks (don't worry, it works fine, with 3-4Mbits/s and stable) but do you know a good proxy method or trustworthy server to bypass the restrictions ?

Hello everyone :D

I have curently problems with my internet connection. Nothing too serious, but i won't be able to stay connected before next week (~21-22 sept). I hope this isn't a problem for you all.

If i cannot work the problems until this date, I will post a message here to ask to delay my application. With my new connection, I have a ridiculous ping (2ms for Paris Servers) and i hope everything will be back to normal very soon :D

Hello everyone :D

I have curently problems with my internet connection. Nothing too serious, but i won't be able to stay connected before next week (~21-22 sept). I hope this isn't a problem for you all.

If i cannot work the problems until this date, I will post a message here to ask to delay my application. With my new connection, I have a ridiculous ping (2ms for Paris Servers) and i hope everything will be back to normal very soon :D

np, fix your connection :)

hrgSXhi.png