Joker Application Slip

Nickname(s) In-game : Joker

Real name (optional) : 

Location (country) : UK

Steam/Skype/Raptr : theJKswagg

Games that you play on : COD4 PC

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : nN 1.3

GUID (only last 8-digit) : ab0998b6

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : I usually play throughout the day, I'm probably on about 40% of the time a day.

Why do you want to join us ? : Well, I love the creativity of the name and I'm friendly, I don't demand but I ask. My name gets out there quite a lot and a lot of people in this server like me and I like them back so I want to become apart of the noName family! I believe that together, we can rule the world (by world I mean the whole of COD4 PC) and become the best clan with the strongest bond! I look forward to playing with everyone and enjoying the game! <But that's only if I'm accepted. (I sometimes talk as if it was a role playing game if you don't mind) 

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : Well, I can bring you points and even more members! My personal talent bases around trickshotting and deathrun themselves. To be honest, I'm not the best at strafes... You know what, I'm really bad at strafes and that's good because everyone is different. Oh, another thing is that I'm honest, you can ask anyone, and once you mention the name Joker, they'll start talking as well. I have some good qualities and maybe some bad but I'd still love to be playing with these amazing members!

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : N/A. I haven't applied, nor have I asked but this is the one I chose and I hope this is enough to persuade you.

Thank you and I await your decisions on whether you have acknowledged that I a worthy or I'll bring only chaos to the clan.

Adittional info : N/A - It's all above

Runny, JJBKILLER, Mrozy and 1 other like this

Just a player: HATERS GONNA HATE!

BE COOL: IT'S nN FOR A REASON ;)

http://i.imgur.com/wdTdepw.png

REQUIREMENTS

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

REQUIREMENTS

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.

Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.

*GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

Ok :)

Just a player: HATERS GONNA HATE!

BE COOL: IT'S nN FOR A REASON ;)

http://i.imgur.com/wdTdepw.png