Application of Divine the little french :)

Nickname(s) In-game :
DiViNe
Real name (optional) :
Fethi
Location (country) :
France , City : Lyon

Steam/Skype/Raptr :
Steam : fnrpdivine (old) ^^ skype : cortex69009 xfire: wearetm

Games that you play on :
Dragon nest , bo2 Cod aw  COd 4 CS GO 
Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? :

IceOpS ( admin 70 powers) , xM for deathrun 

GUID (only last 8-digit) :
82de9911
How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :

Totally new , heard of it 

Totalement nouveau , j'ai quitté ar51 pour suivre subs le vrai :)

Why do you want to join us ? :

I'm Looking for a good clan who can accept me and all my work
Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :

I have made my own version of deathrun , i'm pretty experienced with this, also i'm experienced in adminstraction of servers ( MAM B3 Panel etc.. )

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? :

IceOps, Fnrp , SeiZ ( owner), EW.

Adittional info : None i'm out of idea :D

LeMystu likes this

http://i57.tinypic.com/2i9pncm.jpg

Goodluck mate ;) Please follow the guidelines to be accepted.

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

Goodluck mate ;) Please follow the guidelines to be accepted.

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.

Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.

*GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

Need some posts so :s x)

Alright thanks.

Runny likes this

http://i57.tinypic.com/2i9pncm.jpg