Nickname(s) In-game : Front;]

Real name (optional) : Paarth

Location (country) : India

Xfire/Steam/Skype : none

Games that you play on :COD4MW1

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : 188.165.215.144:1280

GUID (only last 8-digit) :dont know

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : 2hrs

Why do you want to join us ? :I want join your group so that i could enhance my skills by meeting new people and learning new things from them

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :you sould accept me because i am  full of energy and and can also bring more players to your server./my talent is that iam good at COD and also do photography at times

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : none

Adittional info : 
iam Front;] to know more about me  feel free to PM me ;]

Runny and Avatar like this

img*%5D

No matter who I am, No matter what my name is

My family is my everything, and together we are the One.

We are the noName !

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck. But it would be better if you suspended your application till you get to know everyone better and complete the guidelines.   The guidelines to be accepted :  - You must be at least 14 year

I don't even speak with you.... + only 2 posts + no introduction made !   Are you still there ?

thanks all for the support and such warm welcome . and sorry sub for being inactive for such long period of time was really having hard time but its ok and iam back :) its such nice to see all the pro

Good luck!

You can check your GUID by putting in console: /pb_myguid

Front likes this

http://i61.tinypic.com/300wvar.pnghttp://csgo-stats.com/76561198077870943/graphic.png

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.†- Dr. Seuss

"Watch your past with compassion, embrace your future with desire." - Mr. @Substanz <3

Good luck. But it would be better if you suspended your application till you get to know everyone better and complete the guidelines.

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family.

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion.

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right.

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. Your GUID is mandatory !

Nota : If you are going to be AFK/Inactive while the term of your application, notify a Head Admin or Leader. Or your application will be Suspended after a certain amount of time. Please make sure you meet all the Guidelines to be Recruited, and filled the Whole form correctly, Or your Application may be Suspended.

Cheers. :)

VooDoo, Substanz, Avatar and 1 other like this

Thanks for applying.

Your Guid is clean for me. You are active on our servers.

Name: Front:] IP: hidden by Wild cat Client id: @ 731   Connections: 18 group_bits ( Regular ) First seen: Tuesday, 17/03/2015 (15:28) GUID: hidden by Wild cat Last seen: Tuesday, 31/03/2015 (18:28)

Good luck Front.

Wild Cat

Goos luck m8, i saw u in game

Front likes this

http://i.gyazo.com/2c1af9a80239bc66229502c193adecea.png

Found a Hacker ?, Post a Ban Request 

Banned ?, Post a Ban Appeal 

Wants to become a Member?, Post an ApplicationBut first Read nN| Guidelines For Recruitment and nN| Application Format

Need any help don't hesitate to Contact me via xfire: xpinkpanther or via Forums or in game.