SERVERS: WHO get's WAT

ofcouse we all know that members in ar51 couldnt do anything exept:

admins could do much more. somtimes sadly enough they had no thime to come to the servers becouse they are too busy with doing things for the clan!

wat members only gould do:

- show things like: @time @regtest @nextmap

- nextmap

- notice

i suggest to:

i suggest to give: ADMINS.

- nextmap

- notice?

- warn

- kicks

- temp ban

- perm ban

- alias

- (maybe notice?)

(if there comes a) ROOKIE-ADMINS.

- nextmap

- kicks

- warn

- temp ban (1-12hr)

- notice?

- alias

members:

- notice?

- warn

- nextmap

make the (3 warning an auto kick / temp ban of 1 hr)

i was an member in ar51

i was Always in the sniper servers

too bad for me that i wasn't an admin. i spotted many hackers by spectating and lissening to the people. i had to notice alot if there were no admins online

(WICH I HAD ON X-FIRE)

xPinkPanTher, Sam<3 and MoMo like this

Agree

RealzZ likes this

http://i.gyazo.com/2c1af9a80239bc66229502c193adecea.png

Found a Hacker ?, Post a Ban Request 

Banned ?, Post a Ban Appeal 

Wants to become a Member?, Post an ApplicationBut first Read nN| Guidelines For Recruitment and nN| Application Format

Need any help don't hesitate to Contact me via xfire: xpinkpanther or via Forums or in game.

The problem actually was the inavailability of Admins, too many servers.. too many different game mods to choose from.. There were no Mod specific admins. In my opinion, a number of admins on different timezones, should have been given a task to manage a particular mod. Including Bans and Enforcing rules. 

Lets say, Mysta, Section, and a few more to Take care of Promod. because they are most active there.

Me, Messer, Tino, Desert, etc to go for Hardcore servers, Tdm or SnD. Bennoo, Zodivk, etc to go with DR management team. So people know who to contact, and there won't be time zones issues.. One goes out, other one logs in. There will be continuous Moderation of servers.The problem is, If I am bored of hardcore, I would switch to promod for a while, which leaves the servers unattented. If only I could find a way out of that one tiiinnyyy issue, this might work.Admin rights are not server specific, they will be admins on all servers, in case its unattended and all the managing admins are unavailable.  

PiNK, SmoG, Bennoo and 1 other like this

The problem actually was the inavailability of Admins, too many servers.. too many different game mods to choose from.. There were no Mod specific admins. In my opinion, a number of admins on different timezones, should have been given a task to manage a particular mod. Including Bans and Enforcing rules. 

Lets say, Mysta, Section, and a few more to Take care of Promod. because they are most active there.

Me, Messer, Tino, Desert, etc to go for Hardcore servers, Tdm or SnD. Bennoo, Zodivk, etc to go with DR management team. So people know who to contact, and there won't be time zones issues.. One goes out, other one logs in. There will be continuous Moderation of servers.The problem is, If I am bored of hardcore, I would switch to promod for a while, which leaves the servers unattented. If only I could find a way out of that one tiiinnyyy issue, this might work.Admin rights are not server specific, they will be admins on all servers, in case its unattended and all the managing admins are unavailable.  

I agree :) But since now we don't have many servers, I don't think it's an issue we should worry about. We have to worry more about GETTING servers lol. So no need for all this @Realz/Pinkpant, until we have settled for good. :)

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Remember that eventually this evolving into a real team, we'd have to (probably) start over. At least i expect it too.

Like, i mean, re-recruit most people (ofc there will be a dedicated team pre-set up) and start working our way up again, with respect and trust.

Anyways, i DO think there has to be certain balance between ranks, or there won't be any point on being a higher level admin/moderator

@VooDoo that would be ideal, it's quite do-able, but still...ideal.

@VooDoo a plus from me, but not with shifts. People have an own life. Maybe they should make a group PM to set up some shifts for the people who can.

http://i61.tinypic.com/300wvar.pnghttp://csgo-stats.com/76561198077870943/graphic.png

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.†- Dr. Seuss

"Watch your past with compassion, embrace your future with desire." - Mr. @Substanz <3