Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amaze Campers #1

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

invalid

invalid
  • Forum user
  • 5 posts

Alright everybody,

Today I'm going to start a series of posts in which I'll be discussing my take on how to amaze campers in COD4 | Crossfire. I'm sure many of you are already familiar with the tactics and even some of you had better tactics for killing the campers that I'm going to talk about. Anyway, there are the number of camping spots on the map and I hope you may find something helpful at the series. And of course, the ways I'm going to be discussing will definitely be going to amaze the campers because they'll never know where the heck these bullets coming from.

In this first post I'll talk about these two entry-level campers:

etrylevel.png

Without wasting any time I would like to show you the best spot(according to me) to kill these guys. Please check the spots in the provided maps in the right part of each image(if you fail to recognize the spots). Please note that sometimes you'll not see the camper directly but your bullets definitely will ;)

Take #1

Just enters the building while laying down on the ground reach the spot as shown in the image.

one.png

Take #2

two.png

If you didn't get the idea from the images you can check the video here: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing (I'm sorry for the quality)

I know some of the readers will say there's nothing new in it but In the upcoming posts, I'll amaze some legendry campers which to my mind are not easy to tackle with. (Like the guys down in the image). Also, I'll try to add about 3-4 camping spots in the next post.

more.png

So I want to start this by some easy to take and then we'll continue to hardest ones. If you had your own tactic which you think is better, you should use comments ;) and help me.

Thank you so much for reading.

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

Power of stillness.

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

wow, amazing topic mate !

Runny

Runny

PROMOD TEAM ON CYBERGAMER :D

• Head Admins
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationAthens

great topic buddy !

well my way of taking down campers is rushing from the one side of the map to the other using the sides of the map and killing as many as possible before im taken down.

works perfectly if u played the game long enough to know the rush routes, spots etc. You also gonna need a decent movement to be able to do that.

L6F5a3n.png9o85nvjd.gif

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 788 posts

nice, maybe i'll get some kills now

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users