Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Got new Laptop having diffculty launching

4 replies to this topic

WkndwarriorX

WkndwarriorX
  • Forum user
  • 3 posts

Hello , 

got a new MSI laptop, i can launch cod4 mp, im running the 1.7 version, when I launch your crossfire server, it launches a server mod cod4i download, just curious how long does it take to download,,, im finding its taking over 30 mins and im giving up on it each time ive tried, so im thinking I don't have something set right,,, any help would be greatly appreciated,,, just to let you know im not the sharpest pencil in the draw when it comes to pc's....     Thanks again 

Puddingsbane

Puddingsbane

Very Angry Pudding

• Admins
  • 1,256 posts
  • LocationDaruvar

I think you need to have cod4X update first but someone will correct me if i'm wrong

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 642 posts

Hello,

There is an alternative way to update your game to CoD4 1.8x (which is what the server is trying to do). 

Please download the latest client from : https://cod4x.me/dow...client_17_9.zip

Open this zip file and enter the folder inside. Extract its contents to your Call of Duty 4 folder, then run the install.cmd file.

Now run Call of Duty 4 and try rejoining the server.

WkndwarriorX

WkndwarriorX
  • Forum user
  • 3 posts

I'll give it a try,,, much thanks ….   

WkndwarriorX

WkndwarriorX
  • Forum user
  • 3 posts

Thanks on the info,,, working like a champ,,,  Thanks again

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic