I wathed this video for more than an hour before made a decision, he wasn't hacking impertinently and many suspecious moments could be explained by smth:

1st video:

2:07 - saw enemy before and enemy wasn't so far for UAV, BUT he aimed through the wall too accurately

2:11-2:17 - shooting... at 1 point... through the smoke... with result... no more comments

3:02 - enemy showed before, but shooting through the smoke could be too accurate

2nd video:

0:51 - very suspecious moment, he shooted at enemy there few seconds before; someone could call it lucky spam shoots, but I don't think so

1:00 - for the first view nothing rly suspecious here, but the fact that he aimed right that point and hold his breath, a moment before enemy showed; looks suspecious

3:55 - aimed right at the enemy behind the wall, before that player showed himself by shooting

4:26 - aimed at the enemy's side before leaving the cover, doesn't proves much, but still

5:02 - same as 3:55

5:14 - could be suspecious, but at slow-mo few seconds before clearly seen that enemy showed there, so this moment doesn't proves smth

5:50 - aimed at the enemy through the wall and at slow-mo we can see that enemy was there and got killed right at this moment by another player

6:39-6:48 - aimed at specific point right after spawn, waited for a few seconds for enemy player looking right at this point.

No any doubts that he was walling, but I had strong doubts, about if here enough proofs. Yes it's 10 minutes here, but not rly much moments that may proove smth and most of them or not stong enough or could be explained.

I think it's better not to take action now. If I am not correct here - I would be glad to see different opinion.

Anyways thank you for help!

TheRauXx likes this

logo5.png

We are explorers in this life... each of us.

I wathed this video for more than an hour before made a decision, he wasn't hacking impertinently and many suspecious moments could be explained by smth:

1st video:

2:07 - saw enemy before and enemy wasn't so far for UAV, BUT he aimed through the wall too accurately

2:11-2:17 - shooting... at 1 point... through the smoke... with result... no more comments

3:02 - enemy showed before, but shooting through the smoke could be too accurate

2nd video:

0:51 - very suspecious moment, he shooted at enemy there few seconds before; someone could call it lucky spam shoots, but I don't think so

1:00 - for the first view nothing rly suspecious here, but the fact that he aimed right that point and hold his breath a moment before enemy showed looks suspecious

3:55 - aimed right at the enemy behind the wall, before that player showed himself by shooting

4:26 - aimed at the enemy's side before leaving the cover, doesn't proves much, but still

5:02 - same as 3:55

5:14 - could be suspecious, but at slow-mo few seconds before clearly seen that enemy showed there, so this moment doesn't proves smth

5:50 - aimed at the enemy through the wall and at slow-mo we can see that enemy was there and got killed right at this moment by another player

6:39-6:48 - aimed at specific point right after spawn, waited for a few seconds for enemy player looking right at this point.

No any doubts that he was walling, but I had strong doubts, about if here enough proofs. Yes it's 10 minutes here, but not rly much moments that may proove smth and most of them or not stong enough or could be explained.

I think it's better not to take action now. If I am not correct here - I would be glad to see different opinion.

Anyways thank you for help!

I did the ban request to know what your opinions were, It's a bit difficult to know if he was cheating, I think the same as you, very suspicious but there is no clear shot to determine if he was wallhacking or not, let's see what other admins think about this player

mWULEXM.png

DM me here or in twitter @TheRauXx if you need anything :D