Skip to the bottom of the post for the main topic of this post, and don't worry about me. These are just the little bumps in life, i am just sharing it with you guys. Try not to take it the wrong way ^^.

Hello fellow members, i haven't really introduced myself very well have i? 

I just poke around making random posts every now and then flashing my shiny yellow name to impress no one ;D

I'm Razor, from Watford. 

Live with my mum. And 2 bros. One is annoying selfish and one is annoying and slightly selfish.

I attend a college situated within Watford.

I have a love hate relationship with "school", i hate homework, i hate fake people, i love talking to real people. I think that's why the online world can be so much better, because everyone is being themselves you know? I guess that's why i was never really too social ;D.

My secondary school life wasn't amazing, i didn't get treated very well at all because i surrounded myself with the wrong crowd. But guess who's fault that is. (if you don't know its)

mine :(

Every day was like a damn mission. Getting out of fricken bed was the damn worst. You wake up and look at the ceiling and draw letters and pictures on it with your imagination. For me it's an angel and a devil, devil says, be late and sleep in mofo, angels like BETTA GETCHO ASS IN SCHOOL YUNG BOI. Anyway.

College right now is pretty cool, i love the social vibe, no one knows everyone so everyone can be no one? Make sense, no one knows everyone, (so your not constantly being judged by your "friends"), so every can be no one, (Everyone can be no one to look at and judge) 

But lemme tell you, the course i picked is absolute crap. 

This is an email i sent to my teachers lol.

They told me to do catch up when i tried to leave but i needed to go toilet (number 2), (Public toilets are awful :D). They were very assertive when saying to me i had no choice, they even threatened me with the classic. We'll call your parents >.>

The reason i left was because i had to deal with a personal issue which you have no right to know about. 

Now i could come back, all i have to do is get some money off my mum and hop on a bus, but then i already had asked her for money for the bus back to town and she said she had none, the reason she doesn't have any is because she had to pay for food tonight. 

At the end of the day i live the life i want to live, if you want to call my dad or my mum to talk about me not living up to your expectations then feel free to. I will sure as hell get a scolding from them when you tell them how bad i am doing and what my attendance is sure. But who is it helping? You, well no because this all turns straight back to me, because i am the main subject and you tutors are side-stories to my life. My mum and my dad are also very large parts to my story as a human too. But if they tell me off for having bad attendance and doing really shit in this course then i am just gonna brush it off like that conversation never happened. I am literally immune to being told off because i have been so much which i am sure you know from my attitude to learning. 

Either way i live the life i want to live based off the choices i make, bad or good; I would love to be able to right up constant essays and achieve DDD (that is basically the highest grade possible) in this course sure, but that isn't the type of person i am, i would love to have 100% (mine right now is 67%) attendance and show to an employer how much of a earnest young man i am but that's not the person i am either. I would of also loved to have actually passed this course and shout for joy to my parents and celebrate at nandos yep, but i am not going to because i don't want to. 

So please let me make my own mistakes, so when i am older living in a flat eating food from Sainsburys i can reminisce about the two words "what if" and paint my dream life in my head. 

Mistakes are priceless anyway, i am sure you can agree. 

Yawn my life right now is meant to be AMAZING cuz im young and bubbly, they say the first 18 years of your life are the best, for me they were the worst -_-. If i am 17 turning 18 i have about 92 years to go, so why does everything i do have to always be wrong decisions. ( i spelled decisions wrong twice ;D). I wanna see the hope at the corner in of my eye again like i probably did when i was born into this world. But that shimmer in my eye is slowly disappearing. WOAH DONT GET ME WRONG, i am not a ghost unleashing depression on everyone i walk past, i am just slightly below par right now lol. So now i am left wondering.

I wonder what i will become in 92 years, a man in a flat eating food from Sainsburys.

Or something other entirely.  

So if you never knew who i was. Now you do ^^. 

OK NOW ENOUGH SADNESS :D:D:D

Onto the main topic of this post.

Hi what's being going on with nN i haven't be around in a while ;D

Don't worry brother, I am in the same path; worse as a matter of fact.  Since I migrated to Canada recently, I have been attending a school that's basically mixed with adults and teens.. basically an adult school, but share the same building of a high school with younger people. Now I have to choice but to do so because without a highschool diploma you're basically an abandoned sand bag on the street. I have to get all the compulsory and optional credits which takes forever -_-  However this EdVance program is faster than a ordinary high school. Nevertheless, I am still happy because I make the choices and decide what to do or what not to. :) My first 18 years were also shitty, but "Never give up" (John Cena) :p Anyways, in short.. I feel you m8.<3

Razor likes this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)