everyone likes wallbangs

Dat Wall Hack xD

VAC incoming ! Noob !

Reported

nice one :D

So where did you say you were going for a vacation? Kappa

People keep reporting me... For real hopefully I don't get overwatched & if I do I hope the person who watches it has a brain... I'm about as far as you can get from a cheater I go for crazy stuff like this & for some reason it happens & it keeps on happening. Luck I guess, a little skill in there too ;P
Bennoo likes this

ziwdnie.png

People keep reporting me... For real hopefully I don't get overwatched & if I do I hope the person who watches it has a brain... I'm about as far as you can get from a cheater I go for crazy stuff like this & for some reason it happens & it keeps on happening. Luck I guess, a little skill in there too ;P

Hehe I feel ya mate... and the thing is one always likes being cheeky. Always feels good when people think you're a hacker but you're actually not ^^

Doge likes this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's normal to be reported when you play with silvers ! lmao
Doge likes this

I'm kind of the same, once on nuke i was going outside with scout and on my way to the entrance "hall" to b i just jumped randomly and noscoped towards rafters and randomly got a headshot. Nice video man!

Doge likes this

http://g.bf1stats.com/bf1s/pc/Leg1tBiltema.png