Feels like i'm being reborn lol.

Razor back to duties  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree to let Razor get back his already deserved old yellow color ?

• YES
    • NO

Nickname(s) In-game : Razor

Real name (optional) : Jordan

Location (country) : England

Steam/Skype/Raptr : JordzRazor

Games that you play on : CSGO COD4 GTAIV GTA SA

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : Just getting back into cod, so not much just yet. 

GUID (only last 8-digit) : 25923f80
STEAM_ID : STEAM_0:1:128808717

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : I give it a good 2 hours or so.

Why do you want to join us ? : Figured i should probably get back into a community, what better community than this? 

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : i can bring the dizzle in izzle ya feel me? Nah for real, i can make you laugh, and smile. but i can also be a professional mature 17 year old who can deal with a lot of intense situations that may occur over the course of time. i am extremely trust worthy, and i am pretty bad a breaking rules when the rules are associated with something i love.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Styx, a coupla CSGO teams, and AR51 

Adittional info :

Erm. Remember that if you drizzle a pancake with maple syrup, it will taste like crap, make sure you DROWN IT IN MAPLE SYRUP. so then when you eat it, you get diabetes. but it makes the pancake super nice? 

Bennoo, RCA, Tino and 4 others like this

hahah goodluck :D

Erm. Remember that if you drizzle a pancake with maple syrup, it will taste like crap, make sure you DROWN IT IN MAPLE SYRUP. so then when you eat it, you get diabetes. but it makes the pancake super nice? © Razor

Puddingsbane likes this

hahah goodluck :D

Erm. Remember that if you drizzle a pancake with maple syrup, it will taste like crap, make sure you DROWN IT IN MAPLE SYRUP. so then when you eat it, you get diabetes. but it makes the pancake super nice? © Razor

You speak words of wisdom my friend :D

And to Razor, welcome (again I guess) :D

lol YI patience is a virtue, you gotta understand that no one, even if they were the previous owner of some insanely huge business can just waltz in a demand everything in the world. its a new start for a new clan. :)

Tino likes this

lol YI patience is a virtue, you gotta understand that no one, even if they were the previous owner of some insanely huge business can just waltz in a demand everything in the world. its a new start for a new clan. :)

NONONONONO 

hahahah nice words bru <3

No fancy image here. Don't ask why!

http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png

Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname.

Play fair, be active on our forum and servers.

Before continuing, you should read these posts :

and our current Servers's Rules : http://noname.zone/i...serverss-rules/

+ our current structure : http://noname.zone/i...ructure-duties/

As you already made your rookie period under my wings, some time ago, you do not need a tutor. You know the way ♥

If you have any questions, the leading staff will be proud to answer you.

Best Regards
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF