MAD eKs to nN|MAD or Not ;)

Nickname(s) In-game : MAD eKs

Real name (optional) : Ovindu shamal 

Location (country) : Sri Lanka

Steam/Skype/Raptr : steam/skype="ovindu67" but rarely use them 

Games that you play on : COD 4 MW

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : mostly on nN|KH serever <3 and other nN servers,random local servers(SLes,A3 etc),wsg killhouse

GUID (only last 8-digit) : OLD "d3ca53ac" / NEW GENUINE OCDE "c53111fc"

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : for now i have played more than 150 hours only on KH,so i guess average may be 2,3 hours for a day ;) 

Why do you want to join us ? : if you have read my introduction you may noticed that i am playing cod 4 since couple months ago,so today i am here because of awesome people in this community  :love: and i am really glad to be with them  :smile2: i want to join because i really like you nN  :prettiness: 

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : main point is that i can report about hackers,which is already i am doing here  :cool2: i have knowledge of following subjects

• web designing/developing/Photoshop(CS 6)
  • social media/youtube
  • seo optimization
  • Programming languages(c,java,vb) but not much interested  :burn:

i am not a professional yet,but can give some help from regarding to my subjects,and i will be really happy to do that so :smile2:  

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : This is the first time :smile2: 

Adittional info : nothing special ;) i would like to mention few names here,but don't do that because this is an application :D should be official :) but i really like & respect them,i am sure they know that i am talking about them  :smile2: 

Apology for my bad english 

Thank you !

JillyJill, Mrozy, Runny and 3 others like this

"Everyone Should Deliver Their Best for the World" S50AtrG.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nickname(s) In-game : MAD eKs Real name (optional) : Ovindu shamal  Age : 22 Location (country) : Sri Lanka Steam/Skype/Raptr : steam/skype="ovindu67" but rarely use them  Games that you play on

http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname. Play fair, be active on our forum and servers. Before continuing, you should read these posts :

YES !!!! ENFIN !!!!     Although I recommand that you buy a nice COD4 key ! Might be more confortable for you to play with an ok key !!   Otherwise, Good luck ;) Happy to see you on the servers eve

Your GUID is banned for hacks on some servers. The most recent one was on 24/11 for the name UD MAX....But your GUID is cracked so...

Good luck !

yes i know that,but i didn't cheat or use any of hacks.

and i wasn't banned when i playing at that server.

see here the reason they gave me >> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Ho5vgO-ZUrbjVYLXBXOU5GMU0

it is SFS killhouse

don't know about any other server bans :)

UD MAX is my best friend,and we both use same profile but different nicknames :)

Thanks !

Actually your GUID was banned cause your ip was already associated with another permantly banned GUID.

honestly i don't know about other bans :/

SFS ban also figure out when i was try to log their server :/

both ud and me use same profile,so that mean we both have a same guid????

After checking it...someone name "ZIYON" connected with your ip on this GUID "cb660b57" which was banned for wh on their servers. And they banned your GUID for GUID spoof with the ip-match.

what :o how can is that possible???? my ip use by another person?????