Introducing Myself, Minolt

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome to the forum. I recently applied to be a nN member and I hope to meet the guidelines !

I am 20 years old, I live in Lyon, France, and I am a third-year student in an engineering school. 

To break the stereotypes, I am not a fan of computer science (despite being in an engineering school) and I hate coding or developping... but I have a various range of hobbies. I am passionate about football, above all my favorite team, Olympique Lyonnais ! 

I hope to meet open and active people here but I still have a private life, so I won't really be available during the week, but mostly on weekends days (not on morning, due to a plausible hangover)

Bye and see you soon !

Wooo Football fan finally :) You guys got one hell of a striker, Lacazette ;)Welcome to the forum brother! Such a nice introduction. :)

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, Lacazette is a very good striker, but we just lost our finest player, Nabil Fekir, in a stupid exhibition match (Portugal-France). Out for 6 months....

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, Lacazette is a very good striker, but we just lost our finest player, Nabil Fekir, in a stupid exhibition match (Portugal-France). Out for 6 months....

Aw that's very unfortunate :( You did win the match though even if it's just an exhibition match, with Anthony Martial scoring a beautiful goal :) I am sad he went to Man Utd though, not a fan of Man Utd :D

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aw that's very unfortunate :( You did win the match though even if it's just an exhibition match, with Anthony Martial scoring a beautiful goal :) I am sad he went to Man Utd though, not a fan of Man Utd :D

It was Mathieu Valbuena who scored, another player of Lyon :D Martial was also formed in Lyon, like Lacazette, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Rémy... An academy of strikers :)

Bennoo likes this

It was Mathieu Valbuena who scored, another player of Lyon :D Martial was also formed in Lyon, like Lacazette, Benzema, Ben Arfa, Rémy... An academy of strikers :)

Oh,  my mistake lol. Yeah Lyon also had Lloris, Umtiti, Abidal, Essien, and Malouda :D It's sad that they always end up leaving.

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOWOWOWO!!!

How can you speak about football without me????

I'm the biggest Olympique Lyonnais fan in the world, yes! Lacazette, Fekir, Benzema, Martial bla bla bla.

Welcome to the forum and stay active. I need another lyon fan among us :p

Good luck! 

Sorry I didn't see your post there. Happy to see another "gone" :D (it means kid in Lyon slang)

Do you live in Lyon ? Do you go to the matches in Gerland ? I personnaly go to all the matches, in the Bad Gones.

I see that you put Ferri on your profile pic, not my favorite player, one of the worst on the team, but always helpfull to help when there's too much injuries...

Happy to anwser questions about l'OL.

JJBKILLER likes this