Suggestions and troubles

Modern Promod: 

- Increase the length of round. I think, 10 minutes aren't enough.

- Luna 2 map, some of lifts (or how can I call it) don't work. Maybe it should be like that, I don't know.

- B3 works 4 minutes after you call it. 

Rifles Sniper:

- Maybe will be better to have Sleight of hand perk?

- Server stuck on one map, some problem there.

MUCK, NinjaFish, Substanz and 2 others like this

hrgSXhi.png

yyyyyyeah...So, apparently, my first reply was as salty as the sea? Anyways, lemme get to my point without being a douche, lmao.

So, though some people may like it, i find the vast collection of semi-automatic 'snipers' (cmon, it's like assault rifles) quite unneeded/annoying when a lot of players are online, because there are barely any people who would pick Remington or M40A3 or even Barret (yes, it's the only semi-automatic with a decent recoil, giving u the chance to kill its holder). I suggest we take some of them off (preferably the more, the merrier) and see how this is going...I think it's a great server, and tbh, we could add some different rifles, like, take away some autos, and put some one-shot,one-kill ones instead...Like a balance...Just my thoughts :>

P.S. talking about the 'rifle sniper' server if anyone's not sure ;)

Server is called "Riffles $ Snipers", so this class is appropriate, furthermore these weapons are from older COD versions. We have two Sniper Only servers, why can't we have more different arsenal here?

Player can spray with Barret or M21 like with machine gun, but it's not a reason to just remove them. And sometimes it's harder to make a kill with Classic Riffle than with the Sniper. Maybe some people don't like them because they can't camp in that case (Zodi, it's not about you, you know). These guns make sinlge shots, and for me it's same as snipers but with another way to aim.

Substanz made this server really enjoyable and if he decides to remove the first class, let it be so. It's not a problem for me to have or don't have it, because there's no big difference.

hrgSXhi.png