Call of Duty 2 ... My Roots

So lately i was going through my Game Library and i founf something very old and exciting ...... Call of Duty 2 .... the originl one ..... tried to find a few good servers to play on .. but nothing .... all are bad servers ... nothing original .. either mods or custom maps ...

so i ask pls :D does anyone wants to play the good old Call of Duty 2  ?  ....... if yes then reply to this ... if not just ignore .... 

so i would like to ask Kindly from Substanz to make an plain old Call of Duty 2 server ... there are a lot of players that are in need of a good overall server with the original maps :D and thanks :D 

Substanz, NinjaFish, Doge and 2 others like this

Never got to play multiplayer on CoD2 because we didn't have good enough internet at the time. But played the single player campaign multiple times growing up.

Favourite guns would be the MP40 and Kar98k (don't judge me :P ) because of it's ease of availability.

Never got to play multiplayer on CoD2 because we didn't have good enough internet at the time. But played the single player campaign multiple times growing up.

Favourite guns would be the MP40 and Kar98k (don't judge me :P ) because of it's ease of availability.

lol  :bigsmile:  .... i know right ... there were everywhere in the Campaign  :itwasntme:

I am gonna look for these Cd too. Love that series. So good.M1 Garant power

M1 Garand hehe ... mwahahahahah 

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

At me still installed CoD, CoD: United Offensive, CoD 2, CoD WaW, CoD BO and of course CoD4 MW.

My favorite weapon in previous versions of the game Kap98 and rifle Mosin-Nagant. One shot - one kill. 

Interesting idea guys. =)

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

I also still have cod2 installed <3 Toujane for life!!

Yep Toujane and Carentine ... :D 

Lootje likes this