Video are not so long and not rly much moments which are clearly shows smth, so I watched it few times with reviewing all moments that may be suspecious and:

0:06-0:12 - aimed 2 times before saw enemy(clear moment)

0:53 - aimed at enemy, but a moment later than enemy showed at UAV(not sure he had much time to prepare only with UAV assist, but  anyway I don't think, that this moment may prove smth)

1:12 - started to aim at the moment of jump and before enemy showed at UAV

2:39 - runned right at spawn to kill last afk player, who wasn't showed at UAV and moreover played in few last rounds (he couldn't know that this guy was afk and may look like he knew about that position; this can't prove much, but still suspecious a bit)

3:20-3:24 - enemy showed at the window; player, hid in cover, but then he followed the wall and confidently left his cover without any interest to that enemy (seems he knew that enemy left that place, not proves much too, but suspecious)

3:55 - same as first

I am more than sure that he was hacking, but all videos which are using as proofs MUST be sufficient and have a plenty of sure moments. I've banned him this time, but pls, next time take more video to help us avoid of being unsure in smth and check all the video "with magnifying glass" to get sure that that's enough proofes here or even leave hackers not banned.

http://i101.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0830/02/8108d1fb36877ffb185d17c8bc7b1302.png

Thank you for help.

logo5.png

We are explorers in this life... each of us.