Your GUID :47def14c

Nickname when you were banned :/disconnect
Admin who banned you :Substanz, Finny, Puddingsbane
Why you were banned :cfor WH .all respown in kilhouse is have logic..... one left respown one right respown one left one right....

Why you think this ban should be lifted :im never use hacks...only glitch but in difrents map 

Hi there, as you may already know you have been banned for supposedly wallhack by Substanz. This may be a mistake, but it takes time to process your ban appeal so I strongly advise you to remain patient as we review this case carefully.Side-note, Puddingsbane and Finny have no admin rights, so they are not the ones who banned you, but possibly reported you. If they did report you, they will have video proof to be shown asap. Thanks for understanding.

Mino, spongebob and Evinrude like this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmmm, could not spot "UAV has expired" but that's probably because you can't see it while in spectator mode. However, I also don't believe he had UAV 24/7 throughout the match, and yet he is so accurate. Even if he knows the spawns, he still manages to get a hit or kill at first attempt which is kind of suspicious.Also, the last clip is suspicious as well, because as far as I remember UAV is on the top corner of the screen, not on the walls. Yes that's one of the most known spawn spot, but come on... why the left side? Why not right side? Again could be UAV so yeah.. His team must've been slaughtering the opponent team for non-stop UAV. Also he seems so careless, or uncompetitive so that's another sign in my point of view.However, I will wait for other admins opinion before I have my final say. 

Finny and AminNa like this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I believe the said player is cheating, maybe even with some kind of aim angle or assist too. (It's slightly "off").

The fact that he acts like this in the video shows that A) He knows he has been caught B) He "tones" it down a little getting less aggressive later in the video, compared to the initial kills.

Not to mention being rude to my friends in the shoutbox hmm

Finny and Bennoo like this

ziwdnie.png

I don't think he used hacks... speced for a while and it seems like he just guess where people are like everyone do after playing this game long enough.

it was some luck too but he missed many people and sometimes had no idea where people are, if he had wh he would have killed them.

anyway spraying at spawns is not cool and unfair.

https://youtu.be/2YJikXjRp1U

Finny likes this