Important Config Settings for COD 4 ^^

hello all ^^

some of you guys already know about these things,but i am giving this for the who are new( not just new ;) ) to the COD 4.
with these settings you can have better fps,no lagging and may be better ping :prettiness:

but do with your own risk,read carefully then take action :cool2:

/cg_scoreboardMyColor 
This command will change the colour of your name. play with the number's to get the colour you want for example (0 1 0 0)

is green, (1 0 0 0) is red, (1 1 0 0) is yellow and (0 1 1 1) is blue.

/cg_drawfps
This command will bring you your fps counter. Example (cg_drawfps 1) for fps counter on and (cg_drawfps 0) for fps counter

off.

/r_drawdecals
This command removes all the objects on the detail off ground and walls, for example rubbish and items on the floor. This

command can improve FPS even if it is minor.

/cg_fov
This command changes your field of view, ranges from 65 (default) to 80. On Promod Live press B/5/5 to increase field of

view even further to give you a maximum on screen view of your surroundings.

/cl_packetdup
This command controls how many packets are sent to the server, increasing this will send more packets to the server.

Usualy when you are going to increase this you have a relatively bad ping. For example 30 ping set to 0, 45-60 ping = 1

etc.

/com_maxfps
This command allows you to set your fps to what ever you want. It can reduce recoil and will help with jumps, some servers

will kick you for over 250fps.

/sm_enable
This command will allow you to turn on or off shadows, can help with fps by as much as 15-30 fps.

/cg_brass
This command allows you to control whether your gun ejects shells or not.

/r_drawwater
This command allows you to turn on or off water effects.

/com_hunkmegs
This command allows you to set the game to use more ram. This can result in faster loading times when loading into maps,

and more stable FPS. Set to half of the total ammount of ram inside your pc. Default is 1024.

/r_detail
This command can either turn camo on or off on all your guns, can give a slight FPS boost.

/fx_marks
This command will allow you to turn on or off bullet holes on walls. Can give you a small FPS increase.

/sv_clientsidebullets
This command will allow you to turn on or off bullet effects, by removing the bullet lines and smoke from shooting walls.

Can give you a small FPS increase.

/seta r_gpusync
This command improves your mouse response time of your mouse and keyboard, giving you the maximum performance out of your

mouse and keyboard, 0=none - 1=adaptive - 2=agressive. Your probably going to want it on 2.

There are more config settings to change the colors,re sizing etc.But i have post the some of them which more important i

guess :cool2: 
I am not the founder of these settings,so here is the source : http://uw-gaming.de/index.php/call-of-duty-4-client- config-netsettings#  :burn:

hope this will help you  :smile2:

Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english  :burn:

:noname:

Finny, Substanz, RCA and 8 others like this

"Everyone Should Deliver Their Best for the World" S50AtrG.gif

I tried today Yitch3 for the fisrt time and OMG what a change !

I don't have a low-end PC, but i had a huge change in FPS, and aiming accuracy !

I did a little sniper then and i achieved may more quickscopes xD

Thanks for the topic, very helpful for me !!!

<3

NB : do yo know the command to stop display the little green screen on the right of the screen ?

Runny, Doge, Lucifier and 1 other like this

I don't have a low-end PC, but i had a huge change in FPS, and aiming accuracy !

<3

NB : do yo know the command to stop display the little green screen on the right of the screen ?

sorry i don't have a experience on that you are talking about :/ can u show me a screenshot or explain more :) 

<3

you didn't explain more or didn't show me a screen shot,but i found a solution for you ;)

/cg_drawlagometer 0

this will remove your little green screen :)

:cool2:

Mino likes this

If you guys wanna download yitch3 cfg theres a link i found https://think-clan.com/download_detail?file=yitch3_config

just exctract it to your main folder

and write in console /exec yitch3.cfg

remember to keep a backup from the cfg u have now so if anything goes wrong u can replace it back.

MAD eKs likes this