Star Wars Battlefront BETA

Soooo, I love Star Wars and love playing games. Today I played the BETA and I freaking loved it! I played it on pc (ultra settings) and could run it with an solid 60 fps or more.

My specs:

AMD FX-8320

R9 280x 3gb

Corsair 2x4gb (8gb total) RAM

The rest is useless.

So if anyone was planning to buy or play the game, the recommended specs are overkill, you dont need super high end videocards or 16gb of ram or a very decent i7 processor.

But back to the game. I played coop with a friend and this was a survival gamemode (like mw3 survival but this time with lasers and stuff). Keep in mind that because of the BETA you can only go till wave 6. So I dont recommend u playing coop because it's way too short. Besides that I've played the mutliplayer on a map called Hoth. It's a snow themed map. The goal for the imperial empire is to make it to the end with 2 huge AT-ATs. And ofcourse it's up to the rebels to destroy these things.

I haven't played the mode "drop zone" so I have no clue about that.

I highly recommended u to check this game out. The BETA is free and open till sunday i gues. Hope u enjoyed this small review. :)

Ow btw: you can play as a jedi. Luke or darth vader.

Substanz, JillyJill and Bennoo like this

Played it with a recent and powerfull pc cfg, and wow, that's just amazing !

I stayed glued in front of of the beauty of the tatooine's canyon.

Gameplay is pretty good ! Multiplayer and survival have been really pleasant to play on.

I'm pressed to discover the full game.

Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF
  • 3 weeks later...