Can't reach proper FPS, don't know the problem?

Hey Guys,Recently bought a new laptop and these are the specs:OS Windows 8.1, TOSHIBA

Intel Core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40Ghz 2.40GHzRAM 8 GBx64 based processor.Graphic cards:AMD Radeon R7 M260Intel HD Graphics 5500I can't see why I can't reach 333 fps easily? Anyone have any ideas? I'm not even running CoD4 on full graphics, and can't even reach 250. 

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have windows 8.1 and my pc sucks so bad. The best I can do sometimes is 200 fps. But with those specs I dont see why u couldn't reach a higher fps. Sorry bro idk how to help :c

Bennoo likes this

http://oi58.tinypic.com/23hn7vc.jpg

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ 
 â–€â–€ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░ 
      ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ 

Windows 8 sucks bro, my friend has the same problem, he turned on win 7.

I personally love Windows 7 aswell, but I like Windows 8 because of the quick start up :P

MUCK likes this

Probably your cod use your intel hd graphics, that's why you get such low fps. It's strange, because you should reach 333fps anyway. Check do you have option to set your Radeon on primary/high priority, something like this. Install also directx 9.0c libraries.

Link to directx 9.0c: http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/0/d/80d7e79d-c0e4-415a-bcca-e229eafe2679/dxwebsetup.exe

Bennoo likes this

Probably your cod use your intel hd graphics, that's why you get such low fps. It's strange, because you should reach 333fps anyway. Check do you have option to set your Radeon on primary/high priority, something like this. Install also directx 9.0c libraries.

Link to directx 9.0c: http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/0/d/80d7e79d-c0e4-415a-bcca-e229eafe2679/dxwebsetup.exe

I'm not sure which graphics card CoD4 is using, but I already set the settings in every possible way on high performance. I don't know how to change which graphics card CoD uses aswell.The Directx 9.0c is only compatible with: Windows 98, WIndows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 Family. That's what the error said when I tried to install it. :/EDIT: Nevermind, I found out the problem for Directx. Thanks Mrozy, appreciate your help :) And everyone else ofcourse. <3 

Try turning it off and on

lol, the classic life safer.Anyways, after I searched google for hours, I found out that it's because Windows 8.1. People used to play the same game on a lower OS, and they had perfect fps, once they upgraded to Windows 8.1 they started getting lame fps. Someone also said because the game is old and has compability issues. I am too lazy to downgrade to Windows7 lolI get stable 60 fps, but that's it. I need more than that for Deathrun, but other game mods it isn't a big deal. So I guess no Deathrun for me :/Found out what's the problem therefor closing this topic. Thanks for all the help y'all. :)