Jestire's Recruitment

Hi, Im Jestire.

Im a 15 year old deathrun player who knows people from around the globe in the deathrun community.

Some of my other aliases are rocdog, /galactic and kaZ.

I used to play AR51 a ton, with countless play time on there. I made some really great friends there: DarkBla, Scooby, Rat Zorglub, roccat, Super, CoNuT... The list goes on.

Im a speedrunner with 3 years of experience on deathrun and would love to be given the chance to help the nN community grow. Im loyal to servers as I know it takes a lot to become an admin.

I enjoy teaching players who are less skilled / new to the game, how to play  and strafe etc.

Im active on multiple servers and it would be a pleasure for me to help out and see this great community grow.

My GUID is: @17739

I have a history of speedrun records and gamestyle 'good plays'. I enjoy CoD Jumper and promod when im not on deathrun (which is rare).

I could contribute to the nN team by sharing great tips, having a good laugh and administrating fairly on servers and on forums. I have no problem with enforcing rules as I know how annoying spammers and rule breakers can be.

Im also thinking about getting in to mapping soon which could be great fun and a good laugh.

I am really happy to see this community growing stronger again and no matter what happens I hope for the whole team to have a great productive future with this clan as I see great potential in it.

Once again Id love to be part of the team :)

> Jestire :3