Anything About Everything (Youtube Channel)

My first Youtube Channel video.

Like/Subscribe/Share as it would be highly appreciated.

WARNING : THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHICAL,

VIOLENT AND BLOODY.

I SHALL BE POSTING ALL MY FUTURE UPLOAD IN THIS TOPIC FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2aFCYRuErE

DESCRIPTION
=============
WARNING : EXTREMELY GRAPHIC, VIOLENT, BLOODY
What is up everybody...? Juan-Jacques Joubert here with a new video (well actually it's my first) Have you ever had problems with your boss because he was a complete idiot? You have that urge inside of you which you cannot get rid of. You want to kill him, hit him, kill him (lol, I said kill him twice). Well now you can do that without causing any physical pain to your boss by simple playing this great game called "Whack your boss" which you can find at http://www.whackit.co/play_whack_your_boss.html It's actually a great game when you want to relieve yourselfs free of stress, anger and those special "rage modes".

Whack Your Boss actually allows you to vent your anger on your boss in twenty different ways. If you didn't, that guy in real life would commit suicide to save himself from his boss' tormenting jabber. Some of these you may have envisioned while others you may not have even considered, but once you start playing the game and whacking your boss, you will definitely stay until you have explored all twenty ways.

The next time you are sitting in your corner of the office, in your cubicle, or wherever your hard working days are spent and your boss has done the dirty deed again, making you redo work, told you that overtime is mandatory, or that you have to work over the weekend, just play this game instead and you won't want to Whack Your Boss.

If you liked this video, feel free to smash that thumbs up button or you could even subscribe if it's good enough for you. It would be highly appreciated as I am trying to get lots of viewers and subscribers. Want to make my channel known to the world.
May ya'll have a nice day now and remember...Whack him hard !!!

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
========================================

FOLLOW/LIKE/SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER CHANNELS
========================================­=====
Avatar, xXiLLuZiOnZz and MoMo like this

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Well... it's kinda advertising... and you even liked your own post... goodluck with that. you will need it...

May I not advertise my youtube channel? And of course I liked my own post.

As if someone else will like my post. No-one even replied to my intro but this

right here i just posted for entertainment.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Goodluck dude, youtube is hard to get famous with. Thousands if not millions are trying to become the next big gaming channel. You need something unique & up to date. A creative flare that will attract viewers.

I have a channel that I upload "memorable" CoD4 moments to I guess. It's not going anywhere big as I don't have the dedication. I simply don't have time as I have a full time job & I don't want to be famous.

ziwdnie.png

May I not advertise my youtube channel? And of course I liked my own post.

As if someone else will like my post. No-one even replied to my intro but this

right here i just posted for entertainment.

I honnestly disagree with that kind of content. Maybe I am too "old school". And yes, it's kinda advertising, in my opinion.

And "talking" about a boss when someone is only 20 years old seems a bit "funny" for a simple guy like me who works since 1991.

I have to admit that I did not answer to your introduction post because too much colors kill colors... It broke my eyes.

Anyway, good luck on your YouTube channel.

xXiLLuZiOnZz, Evinrude and Doge like this

I honnestly disagree with that kind of content. Maybe I am too "old school". And yes, it's kinda advertising, in my opinion.

And "talking" about a boss when someone is only 20 years old seems a bit "funny" for a simple guy like me who works since 1991.

I have to admit that I did not answer to your introduction post because too much colors kill colors... It broke my eyes.

Anyway, good luck on your YouTube channel.

You seem extremely funny. But I will not post any more videos that contains any graphical violence like gore and blood :P

UPDATED
==========
I HAVE DELETED ALL MY CHANNELS EXCEPT MY MAIN ACCOUNT
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
========================================

NEW VIDEO
↓

xXiLLuZiOnZz likes this