Greetings to all.

Hello everybody, some of you might know me from AR51. For the ones who don't, the name's Broderick, but you may call me Brod or Brad - I honestly don't mind which of the three, or you can make up a name for me (as long as it isn't rude). I'm 16 years-old, hailing from Manchester but now residing in the East Midlands, England.

Anyways, moving onto important things...

I'm a student, studying all three Sciences and Maths at AS-Level. I plan to go onto Uni to study either Astrophysics, Pharmaceuticals with Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering. I thoroughly enjoy learning new things, and quite a few people have said that I'm reasonably well-spoken; we all know I'm actually a peasant though (how counterintuitive)! I get on with most people, and regardless of your race, religion, age or gender, if you respect me, I'll respect you ultimately! I love meeting new people, talking about new topics that I'm not familiar on and learning about others. I'm a chill sorta guy, so feel free to send me a message, add me on my other profiles or even say hello if you see me in-game.

In terms of gaming, I've been gaming for pretty much all of my life. I started out at the age of 3, playing on the likes of Atari Jaguars, Sega Mega Drives, Sega Game Gears and Playstation Ones - all but the Playstation I still have in my bedroom. I'm a former PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360 player - began playing PC about two years ago now. My favourite genres are Online First-Person Shooters, Survival Horror games, Action RPGs and any sort of game with a good storyline really. I'll give anything I try if you recommend it! I'm not so active now due to my studies, but I'm sure at Uni I'll be gaming like mad ;)

To be fair, I would describe myself as a fanatic about music. I listen to a lot of different genres, ranging from Classical to Death Metal, Jump Up Drum and Bass to Jazz and all the in-between. The only music that I really cannot stand these days is mainstream pop music and mainstream/modern hip-hop (e.g. Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX, Beyoncé, Eminem). As a kid, I was very aggressive and would always shred to some heavy metal. My favourite band back then were actually Slipknot - I had every single album, and still do to this day, though I don't listen to them as much. My favourite artists are Rammstein, Weezer, Meg Myers, Royal Blood, Dub Berzerka, Wildstylez, Headhunterz and Zatox. A rather diverse mix as you can see.

I try to work out at least 4 times a week. I've gotten quite lazy lately to focus more on revision, plus last time I went jogging, I injured the side of my foot. Tomorrow, I'm gonna start jogging again, along with some weight-lifting. I enjoy exercising, especially when you get that burn from the lactic acid. It's satisfying, know you've worked so hard that you're extremely fatigued, but that you're working towards your goals. I wouldn't describe myself as fit, in shape or strong by any means, but I did Karate from the age of 4 until last Summer when I quit. I reached Black Belt 2nd Dan and came third in the FEKO Open Nationals 2011 - I was 13 or 14 back then. I also did Kung Fu and Kickboxing, but I only reached Orange Belt in Kickboxing and I didn't carry on as I moved house after my Prom last June. 

Now, I think that's me just about done. If there's anything else you wanna know, please feel free to inbox me!

Take care, and as always, have fun. :)

Bennoo, Substanz, Avatar and 4 others like this

That's awesome, I'm glad you can share that! :) Haha that's fair enough, at least you don't always listen to one taste and you're purely into that alone! Oh yes, Wildstylez is a brilliant artist. Long live the harder styles :D ♥

Laura likes this