MSI Warranty - SSD + RAM Installation ??

Hello

I just bought before 2 weeks a MSI GE72 2QD-Apache PRO laptop and I would like to install an SSD and additional RAM.
I read in previous posts that there was no loss of warranty regarding the addition of SSD and RAM.
Is this still the case?? The white warranty label is just on one of the screws to remove, hence my worries ...

Thank you in advance for your answers !

http://i.imgur.com/F1unWyW.jpg

xfDOMJ2.gifux5dNMl.gif

First of all thank you for this response so fast and reassuring,

This is the first time I'm going to do all this manipulation, buy SSD, add, ghost etc ................   So i do not know anything yet, so i will, if you do not mind, ask for some details

When you talk about cover, i guess you're talking about the wholesale back shell?
Because when i look at the back of my pc, there is no visible compartment, and on the manual it is:

- remove the middle screw
- remove the CD player
- remove all other screws

Knowing that i have the sticker of guarantee that fears nothing at all? Once this hull is removed, will i have direct access to the DD ports?

xfDOMJ2.gifux5dNMl.gif

@RCA i have an msi laptop also , GE70-2OE  ( i removed the warant sticker for putting in an ssd)

i saved the waranty sticker without getting it broken, i just used a sharp racer cutter and slowly get it off ;) so i could glue it back, but never did .

when my laptop was broken down, power issue with cable on motherboard, i send it back with the store i bought it from to msi in poland , and told them i put an ssd in it, they just put a line on sending papers

" waranty sticker removed duo ssd upgrade "  

when it was repaired from msi, there was a new sticker on it, and they didn't complaint, laptop was fixed in waranty ^^

the only thing ;) msi is slow in repairing, 4weeks gone

ps nice laptop

for a little help removing the backplate ^^

i think it's almost the same model als yours

i'm looking at the moment for this one

MSI GE72 7RE-051BE APACHE PRO AZERTY  1600€ 

gtx 1050ti 4gb ddr5 and I7 7700hq 2.8ghz with boost to 3.8 ghz 

https://www.laptopshop.be/product/759902/category-56498/msi-ge72-7re-051be-apache-pro-azerty.html#product_specifications

this one is a bit above my price range ;) 1800€

MSI GE72VR 7RF-274BE APACHE PRO AZERTY
https://www.laptopshop.be/product/759906/msi-ge72vr-7rf-274be-apache-pro-azerty.html#product_specifications

gtx 1060 3gb ddr5 and I7 7700hq 2.8ghz with boost to 3.8 ghz 

RCA likes this

WmNf8mO.gif