Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Truth or prank?

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

Scrappydoo

Scrappydoo

Let Me At Em

• Admins
  • 769 posts
  • Locationis loading, please wait...
https://www.distract...x-shutting-down

To all roblox players or your children might play the game,
There are rumours going around on the internet stating there shutting down their servers on March 22nd 2020
If the rumour is correct it's a big concern to myself due to that's the only multiplayer game I let my son play along side with minecraft, what's everyones input on this.

Attached Files

30arww9.jpg

JillyJill

JillyJill

nN| Inspired

• Administrators
  • 5,212 posts

I don't know much about it, but after taking a quick look, I'd say it's not shutting down.

The announcement was made nearly 5 months ago, and initially it was posted on some prank website.

Since that time, there were no comments from developers, they update their blog with more features and it doesn't look to me like a company who is on the way on being closed.

Anyway, will let you know if I hear some official news :)

giphy.gif

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 739 posts
An alternative is Terraria, it's a little 2D platformer with Minecraft-like building elements

Thelegend27

Thelegend27

Old

• Admins
  • 313 posts
  • LocationSweden

An alternative is Terraria, it's a little 2D platformer with Minecraft-like building elements

Teraria is great, then there is Minecraft. lego world and a bunch of indie titles on steam. 

Old man writing a storm.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users