Hard Drive just died :(

Sad day for my PC...I have a laptop with 2 internal hard drives : one SSD for OS+programs and one HDD for games+movies/series+photos.And just before going on vacation, the HDD died (loud clicks and impossible to read). Which means I lost all my games, my gaming data (except for Steam Cloud), my photos, my school documents... Movies arent' any problem, I can download them again.But now I mourn for my hard drive... I put it in the freezer (saw that on the web), and I will try tomorrow morning to save maximum of data.

Yes I know what you're thinking : why didnt you do a save on an external hard drive ? Well, I do it every 6 months. Last time I did it was for Chrismas vacations, and I planed to do it in... 2 weeks from now.Yes it sucks. Now I've learned my lesson, I will do saves more frequent, and save my school documents (which the worst loss with personnal photos) on cloud. I also plan to wait a few years when I'll work and earn some money to pay a shop to extract the data.Now i'm going on vacations, I will be able to play COD and FM16 (as I dwl them tonight), but I only have 128 gb SSD, so my options are limited.I don't plan to buy another HDD, as I will work this summer to buy a brand new computer (mine is old and dying anyway). So I probably won't play any other games other than COD4 or FM16 before that time.

For those who are interested, I plan to buy an ASUS ROG G752 :

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-G752VT-Notebook-Review.153805.0.html

Bennoo likes this