Camos and Attachment on Deathrun

I will see what I can do but these guns could be a little overpowerd I might add guns from other games for you to unlock! 

do the zeus from csgo if you can find it on internet. 

Other suggestions:

BO1 Marakov

BO2 Five seven

BO2 Kap-40

AW RW1

If possible

THE FARMER and Doge like this

http://i61.tinypic.com/300wvar.pnghttp://csgo-stats.com/76561198077870943/graphic.png

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.†- Dr. Seuss

"Watch your past with compassion, embrace your future with desire." - Mr. @Substanz <3

Guys...Perhaps I might be able to help you. I can add many camo's to any weapon (quite easy) and I might be able to add a laser sight to the desert eagle. I have never tried it but I shall try and let ya'll know :) Anyways...Just tell me if I should add textures to the weapon skins and what colours ! PM me about it please

THE FARMER likes this

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Why not add the automatic pistol from MW2 or Black Ops?

THE FARMER likes this

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Is this what you kind of wanted??

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/0438/cfg8b1cvk1j3tyezg.jpg?size_id=8

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c652/wg0u4udfufdmaxfzg.jpg?size_id=8

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/943a/kqgp7mvwtcv7e78zg.jpg?size_id=8

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/a334/syhk3z6r569l0xqzg.jpg?size_id=8

SmoG, Lootje, VxT and 1 other like this

Guys...Perhaps I might be able to help you. I can add many camo's to any weapon (quite easy) and I might be able to add a laser sight to the desert eagle. I have never tried it but I shall try and let ya'll know :) Anyways...Just tell me if I should add textures to the weapon skins and what colours ! PM me about it please

I believe u made more weapons right? What I am trying to say is: Your Intervention pls :D

xXiLLuZiOnZz likes this

I believe u made more weapons right? What I am trying to say is: Your Intervention pls :D

How do you mean my intervention? lol.

Ain't much but I'm glad you like it :P