Four upcoming projects:
• Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, bringing 1945 Berlin to current platforms, with stunning new visuals and a host of new features:
- All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
- Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
- Remastered Visuals - Modernised renderer and post processing effects, enhanced level geometry, textures and particles, plus a revamped lighting system, and 4K HDR support* transports you to the front line.
- New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- MULTIPLAYER & CO-OP – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, now for up to 16 players online*. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
• Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition on Switch introduces Karl’s breath-taking North African adventure to a Nintendo platform for the first time ever.
• A new, standalone Sniper Elite game for VR devices, currently in development in partnership with Oddworld studio Just Add Water.
• The next major title in the Sniper Elite series, following in the footsteps of the widely acclaimed Sniper Elite 4, is now in development.