1. MAD eKs

MAD eKs

2. Puddingsbane

Puddingsbane

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JillyJill
      Tell Me Why is an episodic game where your choices will lead to certain consequences. Released less than a year ago, this title from creators of Life is Strange is now free for grabs on Steam until July.

P.S. I was interested by this game since a while now but most likely won't have an opportunity to try it. I would appreciate your feedback if you'll play it ♥
    • By JillyJill
      The story depends on your actions, but there's still a lot of spoilers. Be careful :)

Just finished. I love this game

• By JillyJill
      Telltale Games announced the trailer of new mini series. It's a DLC for the 2nd season of The Walking Dead with well-known character Michonne (Samira Wiley) as protagonist. We will see the story about this mysterious woman, how she lived before the apocalypse and what she's going through now. The game will be released in February 2016. 

• By JillyJill
      Tell Me Why is an episodic adventure game developed by creators of best-selling Life is Strange franchise. The story takes place in Alaska, where brother and sister reunite to visit their childhood home and uncover the secrets of their past.

The first episode is now available to play for free, and you can purchase the other two on sale:
      https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180660/Tell_Me_Why/