It's an introduction! :D

First of all hello to everyone in nN community.

Now, about myself. My name is Darko, I'm 25 and I live in Croatia in a small town of Daruvar and i love gaming.

If you would like to know me better feel free to search me up on FB "Sir Lord Puddingsbane".

Finished all my school education, unemployed so far (hope that will change soon).

I'm open minded, a joker, metalhead and I think we will get along just fine (at least I hope so).

Started playing video games very young and fell in love in them instantly and developed my love for computers and other systems very fast. Been playing COD since it came out but only single player campaign for i had a very bad internet connection for a long time. I've been introduced to online gaming a couple of years ago and been playing online since then.

nN servers are one of my favorite (excluding all the hackers that exist -.-) and I started to like your "little" clan so I decided to join in (give it that I never was in any clan whatsoever, I'll pop my cherry with this one).

I will do my best to help with anything that you guys need help with and to be a good and respected member of this awesome society of NoName :).

Runny, Mino, AminNa and 1 other like this