• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eYAlways and forever.. :D

Guess what c:  

Learning this on my guitar right now. Process is ongoing...  :D  

Walking in the shadow of life's dreary sideFallen down memory laneWinds whip the world, just like the woes whip my mindWhere is that time when "right now" was The wordsWhen the heart burned with will like a flareAll I now keep is just damned commonplace miseryHey man! What is this?!Sounds like wail of a wimpDid you let loser side take command?!Where's the warrior in youAnd the spirit he gotYou say - "lost"No! It's somewhere insideAnd you know there's a force that unites all of usLeave the wasteland we together will!If you're broken, remember, you got faith within us!Take now your next deep breath and reviveyour old strengthFacing the abyss of heart's lonely griefThe bitch has polluted my soulRains flood the earth, just like the tears flood my eyesNever again will my life be the sameNothing can heal up my woundsGuile and disgrace shall now follow me into the endI just can not believe itIt's too weak to be trueHave you really forgotten your worth?!Can't you see victory!?You are now free again!Look at me!Yeah! I live my own lifeIf you once tasted treason from a female - leave that!Every warrior has a gash on his swordDon't forget you are metal, not some ass-kissing whoreTake some under your wings, but she must kiss the ring!Winds of metal, make me once againfeel clear air's breath blowing in my wings!I possess magic forceI am free in my wordsWhole the world lays right below my feetLife of duties and dogmas are just frames formed by ratsHow'd I know?Hey! I'm a guardian of truthNow! Is really the time to wake up you old jadeSuch as Phoenix spreads his firewingsI will help you remember by kicking your assAnd the will shall returnAnd again hearts shall burnAll the horns now will singLeading you back to the metal winds

Walter likes this