Would you rather...

Definitely stepping barefoot on a lego.

Would u rather have no cell phone? or no internet? 

http://oi58.tinypic.com/23hn7vc.jpg

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ 
 â–€â–€ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░ 
      ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making sport. Sport is love, sport is life.   Dont forget it is a livingstyle ;)   Whould you rather drive a fast or slow car?

I'd rather play KTK   Whould you rather learn a new thing or learn more about something you already knew.

Go on a voyage   Whould you rather answer a hard question with an easy answer or an easy question with a hard answer?

What kind of question is that...? Very very hard I would die without any internet...

Well, I guess I have to say >>>>

Cellphone :P

Would you rather use sandpaper as toilet paper

or would you rather have hot sauce as eye droplets?

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Umm......sandpaper as tp? OMG im cringing at that thought lol. No way im puting hot sauce in my eyes. 

Would u rather be with your bae for the rest of your life? or just be with your family the rest of your life (excluding bae)? Which one? xD

xXiLLuZiOnZz likes this

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ 
      ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ 

I'd rather be with my bae for the rest of my life :P

Alright now for a dirty one >>

Would you rather have extremely bad diarrhea everyday for a year

or would you eat a plate full of poop :P

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

You have issues man. I'd sleep on lego rather than eat poop.

Who are you too tell me I have issues...??

FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE TOPIC

ILL TRY AGAIN

Would you rather eat meat or be a vegetarian ?

@ EVINRUDE > Happy now?

I'd rather be stupid and happy.

Would you rather die saving 10,000 strangers from death knowing no one would ever know it was you or live knowing everyone would know you decided not to save 10,000 people’s lives?

I would rather die saving 10000 strangers :)

Would u rather save the life of a child u will never meet, or have an actual working lightsaber?

▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ 
      ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ 

I'd rather save 100 000 people and not meet them. 

Would you rather live in the world of Harry Potter or live the life of fame and wealth?

Evinrude likes this

I would read the best book in the world. Cause when I get best game, it won't play on my laggy PC :P 

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout everything?