Hello Guys,Since there are no servers YET, i'd like to suggest you an MMORPG game that I've been playing for years. :)Here is the link:http://www.drakensang.com/?aid=1247&invID=xbeceihjdbdxcfhgaeaaaxbaaebhbehxgejxbcehxbab&force_instance=649&lang=de_DEThe server I play on is named Tegan. Other server options:Heredur: Largest server, has most issues regarding lag and bugs. This server is awesome though, you can find people to play with very easily.Balor: Mixed PvP based server = Contains one of the most pay to play players, so I do not suggest going there :PGrimmag: Mostly Czeck, Polish, and all areas close to that or similar language.Werian: This server is full of turks, you will rarely see english players.Agathon: This is an american server, but unfortunately it mostly has Spanish/Portuguese/Mexican/Brazillian players.Tegan: Least populated server which means has the least trouble with lag/bugs. Players mostly speak english in here, and I play here too :)By the way, if you want to join Balor just because of PvP, you can pvp in all servers. In balor you can just attack others if they are in maps same with you. In other servers you have the option to turn this off/on so you don't get bullied by high levels :Pp.s. That's an invite link from my character, so if you do play and reach level 15 you get rewarded with something, and so do I ^^:)

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)