Microsoft AI Twitter Bot

OK! First of all I don't know where to put this what I'm about to write because it's funny as hell and so dumb on so many levels at the same time.

Maybe some of you heard of the thing Microsoft made and they called it TWITTER BOT. There have been AI's that you could chat with and ask questions if you are into this kind of thing but this one is different. I understand that Microsoft had good intentions whit this particular AI but as we all know these things tend to go wrong very fast, so this happened.

The AI name was Tay and had the power to tweet on his own, learn and develop himself to be on more of a human level, but funny thing is most of people in this world are not the kind of people you want your AI nor your children to learn from.

And what happened was that the AI began writing racist tweets, quote Donald Trump, yeah, TRUMP. Not that I have something against Trump, great guy :P. Anyways It all went very badly very quick.

I'll leave the link below so you can see with your own eyes, believe me you need to see this. My god I laughed so hard at this!

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-releases-ai-twitter-bot-that-immediately-back-1766876579?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I'm actually already familiar with this news. But it did not make laugh.

It did make me think. About Jules Verne.

He wrote about a submarine that can run from one part of the earth to the other, undewater. And that story was ahead of its time but it has become reality now.

How long until we meet actual IRL skynet?

PS: the damn tweetes were out of this world, lol. But AI is the future. of humans? not sure.