Nickname(s) In-game :easyfly

Real name (optional) :Richard

Location (country) :Germany

Steam/Skype/Raptr :steam

Games that you play on :CoD since 2005, CoD UO

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? :crossfire, sometimes Killhouse

GUID or STEAM_ID :  /pb_myguid dont work in console, so dunno, yet

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :2-3

Why do you want to join us ? : I like your server, and people seem to by ok there

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : dont know, my talent : I can drink a lot of beer and have many smokes,too.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : FNRP Rotu-Revolution, was admin there for about 2 years, some years ago.

Adittional info :

Sir, we are surrounded ! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction !

Hi all,

so I was thinking now about, to start some activities on the forum and realized:

when a nn-member, think it was JillyJill, asked me to make an Application to join, I liked that idea very much and rememberd some old times,

when I spent sometimes even 25 hours a day :) on servers and games.

It was a great time, but old times won´t come back and I even reduced the time of my gaming, to take more action in real life.

At the moment I´m repairing my small boat, and when weather will get warmer, i go on the sea with it, untill autumn, or so... (with no PC)  :)

So I think, You dont need passive or less active members in Your Clan, therfore I think, it´s better I recall my Application.

It´s a nice server, I wish You all the best.  Will jump in from time to time, and hope to shoot You soon....

easyfly

Sir, we are surrounded ! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction !