Emulator uses 100% CPU

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally don't like tencent because of their junkware and malware infested software so you can check in task manager if new background processes that weren't there before did appear while you laun

Hi. i play pubg mobile on tencent gaming buddy.It runs good with no lag. for some days i have been noticing that the emulator started using 100%cpu ingame and around 65%on when in lobby,before that it

download Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/ adwarebytes   https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/ run scans should take 5mins max  download revo uninstaller https://www.revounins

It's a ivy bridge cpu. 4 cores / 4 threads and because of that the utilization of the cpu is 100%. Most games utilize only 4 cores on a chip, that doesn't mean it's hurting your cpu and it's completely normal.

ok so its normal if the emulator is using 90%cpu.thats a relief.

Should i turn the virtualization back to off or leave it on? I turned it on to check but it didnt have any effect on the usage.

L8RKZiW.png

ok so its normal if the emulator is using 90%cpu.thats a relief.

Should i turn the virtualization back to off or leave it on? I turned it on to check but it didnt have any effect on the usage.

yea, should be. it's an older processor, ofc it will work more to keep up plus running the emulator and the game requires processing power because the instruction sets on mobile cpu's are very different than their desktop equivalent.

Virtualization is for VM's so the processor can allocate proper resources while running a virtual machine, dunno how it affects emulating so that's completely up to you.

yea, should be. it's an older processor, ofc it will work more to keep up plus running the emulator and the game requires processing power because the instruction sets on mobile cpu's are very different than their desktop equivalent.

Virtualization is for VM's so the processor can allocate proper resources while running a virtual machine, dunno how it affects emulating so that's completely up to you.

Ok thank you for your help.

I will keep virtualization on for now cuz im going to try pheonix OS, i heard it also runs the game smoothly and if it uses less resoirces then the emulator then i will keep it

L8RKZiW.png