pokachuja and others in attack camped.... most of time pokachuja was camping in house and in spawn, he never went to other side, never. i wanted to do !notice camping, on him but he is admin, so admins can break rules i guess. also Flash kaczek was camping withhim, i assume it was his friend.

also he dont respect any rule at all... he can insult,racism and other stuff because "admins allowed to abuse" :D

some proof:

https://imgur.com/a/dfj5J9E

https://imgur.com/a/b4Rkuxx

Hey there.

Both of those players are not admins here, they are not even simple members. This is a bug than can happen with !notice sometimes. It usually occurs when a player labeled as "guest" tries to !notice one that is labeled as "user". For B3, a user has "1" clearance, while a guest has "0". That is why one "cannot notice admins" as you say.

In any case, I think we can consider this a misunderstanding. Thank you for taking your time to post this, player reports play a significant role in nN as I'm sure you know. The next time you wish to report someone, it would be better if you post it here. :)

May I also suggest to not jump to conclusions like that? I can assure you, noName staff is full of professional admins who would never show this kind of behavior.

Best regards.

PS; The chatlogs of that Poka guy are awful. Using 333fps as well which is against our rules. I gave the player a 7 day ban. Let's see if he/she learns.