Im doing a budget build for January 2019, best buck to performance ratio in the market is a 1070, best "budget buck to performance" is 1050 Ti, Im using 1050 Ti for that build. If you can save for a 1050 Ti trust me, its totally worth. You will be able to play almost any modern game at 1080P. There are other options even under 100$ which will give you the performance you are looking for, like a 1030, just make sure its the GDDR5 version, there is also a DDR4 version, yes, they used RAM (System, DDR4) Memory to build a version of the 1030, both about the same price and they dont have different names. You just have to look at the specs on the box to know what you are getting. If you accidentally buy the DDR4 version you will loose over 50% performance because of memory bandwidth 

No fancy image here. Don't ask why!

The problem with those amd cards is that they are loved by miners, so their price is blown up even more than the Nvidia cards

I see that the rx 560 pulse goes for €150,-- and the 2gb version goes for €135 in my country. So yeah if you do not want to go higher, probably a rx 550 but you can hardly call that a gpu.

MasterYI and Roohansama like this