Your GUID : sorry, I don't know how to find it.

Nickname when you were banned : owoisop
Admin who banned you : Brasil66
Why you were banned : Aimbot
Why you think this ban should be lifted : because admin clearly doesn't know much about cheats, put him on trial or smth.

Your own video can't be used as proof here, wait while @Brasil_66 will show his proofs.

Moreover you should respect people here if you come here and asking for help. Our leading staff better knows what to do with admins - not you.

logo5.png

We are explorers in this life... each of us.

>Your own video can't be used as proof here
It can be, because it's the footage before i got banned.

>you should respect people

About which "people" you're talking about? I thought I only touched that rookie which ruined my fun. Talk nicely.

1. It can't because it shows absolutely nothing and you can't prove that it's the same one when you got hit in the head by the ban hammer.

2. You should really behave yourself because you are the one asking us to unban you.

You will wait like all the rest until the proof has been provided by the admin who banned you. So sit back, relax and don't be a dick to others. Being a keyboard warrior won't help your case at all, so by all means please continue. One less to worry about.

Scrappydoo likes this

nN Server Admin serves players making a game safe on nN servers, and server player has his right to be dissatisfied by your service, if it's done wrong.

In good places serving side always apologizes for inconvenience, but not nN. Instead you're being arrogant and call me a keyboard warrior. Shame on you.

I'm patiently waiting, thank you.

The "serving side" hasn't showed the proof of you using some sort of cheat yet. You came here with a negative attitude from the start of this thread, how do you even expect us to react on such bullshit behaviour? And you are calling us arrogant? You will get what you give, and you came here with nothing but rudeness and contempt. The host is as good as the guest, if your approach was any different we would have a much different conversation.

So yea, keep patiently waiting.....in silence, until proof has been provided.

Scrappydoo likes this

This is not the way it works guys. Please stay true to the rules regarding ban appeals.
This is not the first ban appeal I see someone reacting to it while he/she is no server admin, let alone the server admin in question. That is why this ban appeal now looks like a pile of chaos..

Because brasil_66 is still a rookie admin, his proof will firstly be reviewed by his tutor. Also brasil_66's bans are temporary (3 hours to 1 day) due to his rookie status.  So we will all wait patiently for SirYi to review brasil_66's proof. If he finds that Owoisop is clear, no further action will be taken, and the ban will just expire.

I will close this for now. SirYi will be reviewing this, and he will take further action if necessary (that includes apologizing) .

JillyJill, Doge, Nomad and 6 others like this

Hello @owoisop. Your ban appeal and evidence provided by the admin who banned you has been reviewed and the conclusion is that no further action will be taken. You are now unbanned. We deeply apologize for this situation and please keep in mind and take into consideration that @Brasil_66 is still on training to become Server Admin and as you might know the best way of learning is making mistakes. Again, we apologize for the troubles caused, you can now play again on our servers. Please enjoy your stay.

To everyone else. If you are not server admin, or you do not have anything useful to add to the matter of the ban appeal, then please, keep your opinion for yourself or use the shoutbox to share it. Let this topics be reviewed by the people involved and by the leading staff only. 

http://i.imgur.com/L8VAsTW.png

Lucifier, Badass, MrLanc3 and 4 others like this

No fancy image here. Don't ask why!