So im saying fk when I get killed or like rage... I dont mean to insult anyone and I dont spam it... I just say like fk or rly... so admin say im offensive and insult.... even thi I use it because I rage when someone kills me....

I would understand if I would get warn for insulting someone or spamming word... which I dont do...

SO ANSWER ME PLS

You're speaking of 2 different rules here:

Rule #2 : No Abusive/Offensive language or names

Rule #3 : No Arguing with admins and No abusive behaviour towards players

As I read your post, you're saying you're not insulting anyone, therefore not breaking rule 3, but you are breaking rule 2 which states very clearly that no offensive language is tolerated in order to maintain a fun environment for everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I curse pretty much every day, but when you play on any server on any game with rules you need to respect those rules. I don't think it's too difficult to maintain your composure after getting killed, especially considering the punishments for rule 2 which are pretty harsh if you keep on breaking it.

Also, I don't know how many times you curse while playing, but I do know that most admins are pretty lenient in enforcing rule 2.

MasterYI, Lucifier and Scrappydoo like this

Hello. That admin is me. As I explained on the server, fk, omfg, wtf, etc, you perfectly know what it stands for, and you perfectly know its an abusive word. In that context does not apply to insult, but it does for abusive language, that's why I verbally warned you several times before issuing a b3 warn. Remember that using this kind of language is punishable as I told you as well on server and we wont tolerate the use of it, even if it is only "one word". You know, cheaters use also "one program" and they get straight perm banned.

Scrappydoo likes this

No fancy image here. Don't ask why!

SirYI and Razer made the point clear ... although I do agree that some admins may apply this rule more strictly than others.

Best option for you is to think twice before you type something in the chat and no action from us will be required.

Topic locked on your request. if you want it unlocked send one of the Red Admins a PM.

QmXjtKY.png